当前位置:红颜文学网 > 诗词 > 正文

关于病人与医生的英语口语对话

导语:【导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。欢迎阅读本站为大家精心整理的“关于病人与医生的英语口语对话”!更多相关讯息请关注本站!   关于病人与医生的英语口语对话  病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?  Patient: This is my presc ription. Can you fill it for

【导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。欢迎阅读本站为大家精心整理的“关于病人与医生的英语口语对话”!更多相关讯息请关注本站!




  关于病人与医生的英语口语对话



  病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?


  Patient: This is my presc ription. Can you fill it for me, please?


  药剂师:当然可以。


  Chemist: Certainly.


  病人:谢谢。


  Patient: Thank you.


  药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。


  Chemist:You"re welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.


  病人:好的。


  Patient: All right.


  药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。


  Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.


  病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?


  Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?


  药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。


  Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.


  病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?


  Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?


  药剂师:不行,你还是用砂锅。


  Chemist: No, you can"t do that. You"d better use an earthenware pot.


  病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。


  Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.


  药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。


  Chemist: You"re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.





  关于病人与医生的英语口语对话



  医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?


  Doctor:Good morning. What"s troubling you?


  病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。


  Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.


  医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。


  Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.


  病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。


  Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I"m afraid I"ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.


  医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。


  Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".


  病人:啊。


  Patient:Ah.


  医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?


  Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?


  病人:没有,从来没有。


  Patient:No,definitely not.


  医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。


  Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.


  病人:那我该怎么做呢?


  Patient:What am I supposed to do then?


  医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。


  Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I"ll write you a presc ription。


  病人:谢谢。


  Patient:Thank you very much.


  医生:不客气。记住好好休息。


  Doctor:That"s all right. Remember to take a good rest.


  病人:我会的。再见,大夫。


  Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.


  医生:再见!


  Doctor:Bye!





  关于病人与医生的英语口语对话



  D: The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?


  医生:这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?


  M: Oh, yes.


  母亲:哦,很活泼。


  D: Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?


  医生:他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?


  M: Well, I haven’t noticed anything like that.


  母亲:哦,我没有注意到那样的情况。


  D: Does he seem to get tired very often?


  医生: 他经常显得疲劳吗?


  M: When he cries a lot he does.


  母亲:当他哭多了就显得疲劳。


  D: We’ll watch this conditin. Is he on any other food than the formula?


  医生:我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?


  M: No.


  母亲:不吃。


  D: How much formula is he taking?


  医生:他吃多少配方奶?


  M: Five ounces.


  母亲:5盎司(142克)。


  D: I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?


  医生:我得意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃1夸脱(1.14升)吗?


  M: Just about that.


  母亲:差不多1夸脱。


  D: Well, we usually don’t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He’s gaining weight nicely, I see……No other problems?


  医生:呃,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃些固体食物。他的体重会增加得很好,……没有其他问题了吧?


  M: I don’t think so.


  母亲:没有了。


免责申明:以上内容属作者个人观点,版权归原作者所有,不代表红颜文学网_教育热点新闻_作文怎么写_文学作品赏析_2020抗击疫情优秀作文立场!登载此文只为提供信息参考,并不用于任何商业目的。如有侵权或内容不符,请联系我们处理,谢谢合作!
当前文章地址:https://www.hyjzdh.com/shici/723899.html 感谢你把文章分享给有需要的朋友!
上一篇:我为班级添光彩 《我为集体添光彩》教学反思 下一篇: 富川山居图 《富春山居图》有赝品吗?《富春山居图》现在在哪儿?